When you visit www.maxximum-open.si, managed by Maksimum, d.o.o., Parmova 51, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija (registration data: AJPES) – hereinafter referred to as the controller – you are entrusting us with a part of our personal data that we are obliged to protect.
If you’re just browsing through the page, the amount of personal data we get from you is limited to the anonymous identity of your device (computer, phone, etc.) and is recorded with certain cookies.
However, when you decide to fill out a form, an application, or if you choose to purchase in our online store, you also send us your name, surname, e-mail address and sometimes other personal data. More on all of these below.
The security of your personal data that you trust us is extremely important to us because we want your trust! All collections of personal data are collected, recorded, edited, stored or deleted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR).
In this document, we explain:
- what kind of data we process, how we manage them, and whether we share them with anyone,
- what rights you, as a user, have as regards the processing (collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction) the personal data you have entrusted to us,
- how we guarantee the security of personal data collections,
- in addition, the document also contains instructions on how you can exercise your rights.
Security of personal data
What are your rights?
Your rights regarding the personal data you provided are part of the Chapter 3 of the GDPR and include:
- the right to transparency: every time you send us any personal data, we are commited to fully explain to you precisely and in a clear language why we need data, how we will deal with it, etc. This means that you receive accurate information what will happen to your data before confirming to send it;
- the right of access to personal data, or insight into the data we have about you, as well as the acquisition of data, or just information whether we did at any time obtain any of your personal data. Your right to know why we have it, what we do with it, or whatever happened to it;
- the right to rectification and the ‘right to be forgotten’: You may request changes or corrections of inaccuracy in your personal data that we have; but you can also request the deletion of personal data that we have about you;
- the right to restriction of processing. Processing may mean the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. You have the right to limit one or more of the listed actions, even if you do not request to delete your personal data;
- the right to data portability: we are obliged to provide you upon your request all the data that you have provided us and we keep. This data must be provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form and you have the right to forward this data to another controller;
- the right to object and automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You can request that we do not include your data in any processing and statistical analysis, usually consisting of non-identifiable personal data. Despite the latter, it is your right not to be included.
Data profiles at www.maxximum-open.si
What kind of data we collect, how we use it, and who do we share it with
Access to the data we have collected on www.maxximum-open.si is exclusively enabled by the controller. We do not share any personal data that you have voluntarily entrusted to us electronically or any other way, with no one, we are not lending or selling them.
We use them exclusively to communicate with you or to fulfill the reason we needed them (regular notification of news, actions, etc., processing for prize games and campaigns, sending of purchased items). We only provide data to the third parties when this is necessary for the fulfillment of your order (for example, sending items purchased).
There are a few common ways of obtaining your personal data, which we call profiles.
Profile 1: Registration to the events we organize
What data do you provide to register for events?
To register for the events we organize, we ask you to provide your first and last name, phone number, email address (required), height and weight.
Why do we need this data?
We need the email address to be able to send you a proforma invoice, and all other information for verification of registered attendees or notifying the attendees in case the event is postponed or cancelled.
How long do we store this data?
We store this data until the event. After the event we delete it.
Who do we share this data with and who has access to it?
We do not share data and allow access to anyone who is not in a relationship with an controller, this includes the person who checks your identity upon entering an event.
How do we process and use this data?
To receive your data, we use the communication via email.
More about your privacy
At www.maxximum-open.si we like to combine our typical forms with an option for you to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that with a form, set up for you to download a free e-book, we also offer you an option to subscribe to our newsletter as well. The data relating to the form itself on one hand and the newsletter subsciption data are stored separately. Subscribing to the newsletter is never required for whatever you are requesting with a form, but purely voluntary. For example: if you want us to send you an e-book, we will send it to you, even if you do not subscribe to the newsletter.
We may occasionally share statistics about website visitors with partners or advertisers. Such information does not contain any such data that personally identifies anyone who has communicated in any way with our website.
Links to other websites
Surveys and prize games
At www.maxximum-open.si we occasionally organize prize games. Participation in a prize game is not obligatory, it is your voluntary decision. For prize games, we require certain personal data (for example, name and address). We use this to inform the winners and send out any prizes.
In surveys, we do not usually require specific data: they are intended for anonymous research about satisfaction and about possible improvements to our services and the website itself.
Data transfer security and storage
The website www.maxximum-open.si has a built-in SSL security certificate issued by Let’s Encrypt . This certificate encodes messages between the site and users, thus ensuring secure communication on the Internet. On any page you visit, you yourself can check it a security certificate is installed. Look at the line with the web address: to the left of the URL (www.maxximum-open.si in our case) there is the green lock sign, and some browsers also say “secure”. In addition, you see that the website address begins with https: //. The letter “s” means a secure connection.
Even after you have sent your data securely online, we deal with them carefully. Only authorized employees of Maksimum, d.o.o., have access to them, and only for the tasks that are necessary for their work (invoicing, preparing mailings, help desk). The servers on which your personal data is stored are secure and protected.
|Cookie and duration||Why is installed?|
|DSID (14 days)||This cookie is used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online adverts. Controled by Doubleclick company.|
|IDE (2 years)||This cookie is used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online adverts. Controled by Doubleclick company.|
|OTZ (1 month)||The cookie is installed by Google and is used for the functionality of sharing the content of the site on the social network Google Plus.|
|1P_JAR (1 month)||The cookie is installed by Google and is used for the functionality of sharing the content of the site on the social network Google Plus.|
|APISID (2 years)||The cookie is installed by Google and is used for the functionality of sharing the content of the site on the social network Google Plus.|
|HSID (2 years)|
|NID (6 months)|
|SAPISID (2 years)|
|SID (2 years)|
|SIDCC (3 months)|
|SSID (2 years)|
|PHPSESSID (until the end of your session)||To establish a user session and the operation of cookies.|
|cookie_notice_accepted (1 month)||The cookie stores information about whether the user has accepted the use of online cookies.|
|_ga (2 years)||Google Analytics – website view statistics. Cookies installed by Google Analytics to track analytical data of website visits.|
|_gat (until the end of your session)||Google Analytics – website view statistics. Cookies installed by Google Analytics to track analytical data of website visits.|
|_gid (1 day)||Google Analytics – website view statistics. Cookies installed by Google Analytics to track analytical data of website visits.|
Exercising your privacy rights at www.maxximum-open.si
At any time, you can request access to a record of your data, correction, deletion from the database, or claiming any of these rights.
If you are subscribed to our newsletter and you no longer wish to receive it, you can unsubscribe directly in the received email: at the bottom of each newsletter there is your personal link for you to unsubscribe. If you click on it, you will no longer receive messages.